Throughout instances of turbulence and uncertainty within the markets, many buyers flip to dividend-yielding shares. These are sometimes corporations which have excessive free money flows and reward shareholders with a excessive dividend payout.
Benzinga readers can evaluate the newest analyst takes on their favourite shares by visiting our Analyst Inventory Scores web page. Merchants can kind by means of Benzinga’s intensive database of analyst scores, together with by analyst accuracy. Here is a have a look at the latest high-yield dividend inventory scores from essentially the most correct Wall Road analysts, in accordance with Benzinga’s Analyst Inventory Scores.
Under are the scores of essentially the most correct analysts for 3 high-yielding shares within the industrials sector.
3M Firm MMM
- Dividend Yield: 5.95%
- RBC Capital analyst Deane Dray maintained an Underperform ranking and raised the worth goal from $89 to $95 on April 26, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy price of 67%.
- Morgan Stanley analyst Joshua Pokrzywinski maintained an Underweight ranking and slashed the worth goal from $103 to $102 on April 26, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy price of 73%.
- Current Information: 3M reported Q1 gross sales of $8.03 billion, down 9.0% Y/Y, beating the consensus of $7.49 billion..
Steelcase Inc. SCS
- Dividend Yield: 4.99%
- Benchmark analyst Reuben Garner downgraded the inventory from Purchase to Maintain on Nov. 30, 2022. This analyst has an accuracy price of 81%.
- Sidoti & Co. analyst Gregory Burns downgraded the inventory from Purchase to Impartial on Sept. 15, 2022. This analyst has an accuracy price of 72%.
- Current Information: Steelcase reported better-than-expected This fall monetary outcomes and issued Q1 EPS and income steerage above estimates.
ManpowerGroup Inc. MAN
- Dividend Yield: 4.18%
- BMO Capital analyst Jeffrey Silber maintained a Market Carry out ranking and minimize the worth goal from $92 to $80 on April 24, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy price of 71%.
- Truist Securities analyst Tobey Sommer maintained a Maintain ranking and slashed the worth goal from $92 to $80 on April 21, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy price of 75%.
- Current Information: ManpowerGroup reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS and gross sales outcomes.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.